Bay Area Health Camp : May 7, 2016
We are glad to announce the grand success of "HEALTH For ALL" , our organization's first Community Health Camp conducted by our Bay Area team at Milpitas Library, California on May 7 from 2 - 5 pm. The free health camp was open to community members and supported by a group of MDs, registered nurses and pharmacy students who supported us in addition to our VT Seva team of youth and adult volunteers.
The camp objective was to bring awareness to our community on some of the common ailments and guidance on prevention or monitoring. The team conducted health screening and were consulted by MDs. Talks and valuable guidance was provided on topics related to Diabetes, Nutrition, Sleep Apnea and Cancer Screening.
Our volunteers welcomed members into the library, guided them towards our camp, registration, height/weight checks, BMI, blood glucose and blood pressure checks followed by doctor consultation. It was a wonderful program and fun event for all the members involved.
Diabetics vendor Pharma Care also participated in our health camp by providing free diabetic monitors to patients diagnosed after MD consultation.
Thanks to the support from the team of doctors
Our special thanks to all the volunteers who helped us to make this event a major success
Looking forward to the next Health Camp.
- Dr.Padmaja Vemula, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Dr.Srilakshmi Vemulakonda, MD (Pulmonologist)
- Dr.Priya Kumaravelu, MD (Hematology/Oncology)
- Dr.Rani Ramichandran, MD (Infectious Diseases)
- Dr.Satya Chelamkuri, MD (Palliative Care)
- Dr.Archana Bindra, MD (Endocrinologist)
- Dr.Padmashri Srinivasa, MD (Family Medicine)
- Dr.Aruna Sri Kesri, MD
- Dr.Chang MD (Internal Medicine)
- Dr.Shraddha Patel
- Registered Nurses and Pharmacy students.
For More Photos Click Here