"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe
As we approached the deadline of 7/31/23, submission form is closed. Thanks to all who submitted the designs.
Calling all our amazing & creative youth talents to help us design our new T-shirt! Winning design will be printed on the T-shirt. It will be a gratifying moment for the designer to have their design worn by VT Seva Volunteers throughout the Nation!
We look forward to receiving your submissions for the contest. Here are some general guidelines for your design submissions.
Please go through the below guidelines & submit your creativity by JULY 31st, 2023, contest is open to all youth between the age of 8 yrs. and 18 yrs.
Submissions Must follow the below rules:
· be limited to a maximum of 1 submission per participant
· Submissions can be hand drawn or digital format using any software. Upload the output of your artwork in either of the listed formats: .PDF, .DOCX, .JPG, OR .TIFF,
· be the original artwork/creations of the participants
· be related to one or more of the 4 pillars of VT Seva
· be submitted in high resolution format by July 31st, 2023
· be contained in one page - letter size (8.5"x11"), one sided only
· contain VT Seva Logo
· not have been previously published or submitted to any other contest/competition
· not contain profanity, trademarks, or other organization's logos
· not contain any copyrighted works of any other person, organization, or business
By submitting an entry, all participants agree
· to all the contest rules
· that all submissions will be the property of VT Seva and VT Seva has all rights over the submission
· to sign a waiver to allow VT Seva the use of their design, free of charge, for any and all printing and promotional purpose
· to submit the original art to the local VT Seva branch upon winning
· contest is subject to cane based on responses. VT Seva team can update the rules or cancel the contest without advance or prior notice
Based on the number of design submissions and upon meeting all the guidelines mentioned above we will go for a voting process during the #BOUNDLESS event ‘Celebrating VT Seva volunteerism 2022 and International youth day’ on August 19th, 2023. There is a chance that a design may get chosen & printed on VT Seva t-shirts.
If you have any questions, please email NYD@vtsworld.org